What is a Care Advisor?
Our Care Advisors have specific skills and knowledge to help our clients and their families attain the highest quality of life, given their circumstances. A Care Advisor may:
- Conduct care assessments to discover / answer questions, provide support, and clarify numerous issues.
- Help clients and families identify care problems and assist in solving them.
- Assist families in identifying proper care, whether in the home, in a facility, or in the hospital.
- Help provide information for transfers to appropriate facilities, transportation, in-home care options, and providers.
- Guide the client and the family through the maze of long-term care issues.
- Advocate for the client.
- Provide education on specific topics and further the wellness of clients and families.
Your Care Advisor functions as the point of contact for the family and assists families as they begin their journey through the long-term care system. It is helpful for the families to have supportive and knowledgeable advocates to advise them.